Feeling tired all the time? No energy? Irritable? Sick of fad diets? Do you want to lose excess weight and gain better health?
By trying to help people with back pain, in some cases, our patients actually had to lose weight if they want lasting results. This led us to trialling various diets, programs and philosophies on our own.
I have personally tried;
- High protein low fat diets
- “Counting my macros”
- Various metabolism boosters and fat burners
I found that they all work. But as my responsibilities increased in maintaining my career, getting married and having kids –
I became extremely time poor
I just didn’t have the time and motivation to really stick to the programs I listed above. In my opinion, whilst they work, they just take too much effort on my behalf. I don’t have time to do meal prep, count my calories – I’m flat out taking care of my family. So I needed a different solution.
Well, I found the solution and now we hold a 30-Day Transformation Workshop every month in each of our practices. In our workshop, people learn how to:
- Lose weight
- Increase their energy
- Use the benefits of intermittent fasting
- Get “back on the wagon” when they “fall off” (we all do. so doesn’t it makes sense to plan for it?)
- Use our support system whenever they need it, wherever they are
Watch this Video: Weight Loss
Our Program is Best for People Who
- Demand convenience
- Need flexibility
- Are real humans – they eat birthday cake and have the odd drink, but still need a system that will work for them
- Want more from their health. Our most successful attendees really want to lose weight and feel better
- Don’t want to spend a fortune – simply redirect their normal spend on better choices
- Are ‘ready’ to really make a change in their life – they don’t want the next fad, or a ‘quick fix’
- Want real results that are sustainable and can be kept for a lifetime
If you would like to attend our next workshop click the button below and select your nearest clinic to book a ticket. We encourage you to bring a ‘support partner’, someone who is also keen to make a change in their health. You will hold each other accountable for your first 30 days. We limit our attendance to 15 per month – that way you get the attention you need on the night, and over the course of the 30 days.
Like and follow us at our social media accounts