Did you know that we conduct free corporate wellness health talks for all types of businesses, big and small?
In today’s fast-paced working environment, stress levels whether they’re mental or physical, are high as we all try to keep up with the demands of our careers. That is why we, as Wellness experts, feel it is our duty to educate people on different ways and techniques to live healthier and happier lives.
Our workshops specialize in posture stress, especially in this “tech neck” era, to increase awareness and give easy to implement strategies to counteract stressors in the workplace. This increases productivity, decreases absenteeism and creates a culture within your team that is beneficial to both employer and employee.
Because we are aware that each business has its own wellness interests and needs, we can tailor solutions based on the requirements of your business and your team and would love to schedule a date for us to provide a talk for your company!
A Few Stats…
- Healthy employees are 3x more productive than unhealthy employees
- The average Australian office worker misses 9.3 days of work per year from stress
- Underperformance due to stress costs Australia $24.7 billion per year
- 90% of Australian deaths are related to chronic disease
Johns, G. Presenteeism in the workplace. Journal of Organizational Behaviour (2010).
- Sitting is the new smoking
- Researchers have found and continue to find evidence that prolonged sitting increases the risk of developing several serious illnesses like various types of cancer, heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
A synopsis of the following health talk topics is available on request:
- Stress Management
- Low Back Pain
- Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Upper Extremities Pain
- Lower Extremities Pain
Our guarantee is that you will learn something new that positively impacts your health
Successful business owners and personnel managers understand that the ROI from hosting a health talk is significant
If you would like to schedule a corporate wellness health talk at your company or organisation, click on the link below and we will be happy to help you.
Clients We Worked With
Like and follow us at our social media accounts